Monday 25 September 2017

My last transfer to the north coast of Tahiti!

7:05 a.m. local time, Raiatea---Hey guys. This isn’t my big email. If I have time later today I'll send another. This is just a heads up that I’m taking a plane in like an hour to go to Tahiti. I will be serving in Tiarei as senior zone leader for the stake of Mahina. I will be finishing in that area. I'll send more news when I get to Tahiti!

Elder Goodwin


12:39 p.m., Papeete, Tahiti---Hey guys. I won’t be able to send any pictures this week because of lack of time. But I’ll be sure to send a couple pictures next week. 

I took the plane this morning and I'm currently sitting on Tahiti doing my mails at a member’s house. There is a pretty big transfer going on right now, so we are and will continue to be pretty busy for a couple days running around dropping people off at the airport and dropping stuff off at the mission office. I’m in a trio for a couple days until the other Elder takes the airplane to replace me in Raiatea. I will be serving with Elder Hollowell from North Carolina. He will be finishing his mission in three months so we will be killin it over here for the next six weeks. 

In reference to the Calgary ward reorganizations… It’ll be really interesting how the new Ward works out. it's really going to change the dynamic of the ward. 

Well, I don't have much to say and not much time... I love you guys. I'll try and keep you guys in touch next week about how the secteur is. 


Elder Goodwin


No comments:

Post a Comment