Monday 1 February 2016

New companion - busy week

Ah the food. I have not really written down many of the local recipes and foods, because a lot of them go by feel and a lot of them are pretty impossible to make in Canada… although I know how to make fafaru. and I will be making some when I get home.

I finished paying for my bike last week, it is really nice. I haven’t used it much because I still have the car.
Everything is going awesome! My new companion, Elder Lo'amanu and I get along really well. He is a super funny guy. He has a lot of mission experience--has been on his mission for over a year and speaks Tahitian almost perfectly. It has been a pretty solid week, I’m pretty tired, but it is a good kind of tired. all is well.

Elder Goodwin,
P.S. I’ve heard a couple different versions of my name, one is Faufaa Maitai, one is Maitai’re. (Faufaa = to be busily engaged in work,  Maitai = good)


No comments:

Post a Comment