Monday 5 June 2017

Headed into Heiva season...

Hey guys. 

Yes I did get my birthday package. It was awesome! Thanks guys. I feel like you guys know me so well. 

The video of the Ward families acting out scripture stories was really cool. That must of been fun for them to film. My personal favourite was the Hornbergers'. 5 STARS!. 

Our last missionary conference we didn't get to fly back to Tahiti this time, but we will next month. We watched it over a video conference program called webex. Kinda sucked because they always serve really good food a Président’s house. (does jealousy here) but we were stuck here eating the beef jerky out of the package and some other snacks that we brought. But the conference was Enlightening. 

Talking about Good ol' Pres Bize. He will be coming down to Raiatea on Friday and we will have the Assistants to President staying with us for about two-ish days. It’s going to be really fun. I think its Président’s last visit to Raiatea, before he is released, so I’m sure he will take some good pictures. 

This week we have stayed really busy. We have been working with a lot of investigators.  We hope they will continue to progress. The work has been complicated a little bit with Heiva practices for July and politics like I’ve never seen in my life. 

Over all---life is doing great. I don’t really have the right to complain...
Sorry for the lame email. heh heh


Elder Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment