Monday 29 May 2017

Busy week of good-byes and hello's

Hey guys,

The transfer went really well last week.

My new comp is Elder Terry from Riverton Utah. He has been on his mission for 21 months so he will be finishing here with me probably in August. I’ve met him a couple times before so we know each other alright enough. It's going to be a fun couple of transfer periods together. 

It was kinda weird to say good bye to Elder Peel because now I have to lead the area, but I’ve only been here for 6 weeks. I think it'll be fine. I’ve just gotta get a little more used to the new areas, and the new responsabilities a little quicker. All is good. 

President Bize will be coming down to Ra’iatea next week. And the Assistants to President will be staying with us for like 3 days to do splits. It’s going to be really fun and we are going to get a lot of work done. We will have four missionaries in the area. It'll also be the last time that Pres Bize comes down to Ra’iatea, because he is finishing really soon. So we will see what comes of this visit.

Not a lot of crazy stuff went on this week. We just worked a lot and said good-bye to a lot of people for Elder Peel. I'll be on for a little bit still if you guys have any other news.

Wait, Is there anything crazy going on in world news? We are honestly in an information hole over here. 

Love you guys!

p.s. Nope. My mail and packages haven't arrived yet. It will probably arrive on Wednesday in a big bunch. No worries; Im super pumped though!







More on our Plan of Salvation conversation starter display








No comments:

Post a Comment