Monday 26 June 2017

Thankful for the work he gave me...


Family and friends,
It’s so sad to hear the news about Kenny Wong’s health. Send him my love. Tell him as well, I’m thankful for the work that he gave me when I was saving for my mission. That job really helped me a lot. Super solid guy. 

I feel like being with a master wood carver, like every other day, has inspired me a lot. We've been spending a bit of time every P-day, helping our Ward Mission Leader make the orders that he has. Then we play with his crazy tools and make cool stuff. Comp and I are about half-done something crazy. Normally next week we should be done. I hope you guys like the Hobbit.

The newbies (new green missionaries) are doing great. As a zone leader we just take a rapport of their training every week, but the trainers are all super solid missionaries. Not much to worry about yet. 

This week was great. We did a member’s integrator trainer fireside with our Ward last night. It went really well.  My companion and I did the training. And normally we are trying to plan with our 
Stake President to see if we can go and train all the Ward Mission Leaders on each island, so maybe next month we'll get to visit Tahaa and Huahine. 

Got to do another split with the Elders of Tahaa, i didn’t get to go over but I did take the new Elder from New Zealand with me. It was fun. It kind of reminded me of the beginning on the “mish" when everything was so new. It was weird because he took notes for everything I said. I guess that's kinda how it starts... 

We ended up fixing a baptism at the chapel yesterday. That was pleasant---should be good for the 12th of July. And the zone is doing fantastic this week. Over all a lot of blessings here in Raromatai (the Leeward Island group) right now. 

All is well on the flip side guys!

That's my week, love you guys!

Elder Goodwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment